Saturday, April 19, 2014

Will you help me grow my facebook page?

Confidence:If You Got It Flaunt it!

     I'm trying to grow my facebook page, Confidence: If you got it-flaunt it. I need 16 more likes to reach 100. Will you help me get there?
     Allow me to tell you a little more about myself...Rainee J Grant is more than a business woman, an author, a motivational speaker, a mother, a sister, a daughter, a friend, and a mentor; she is a miracle. As a young child, she was served sorrow, abuse, and pain as her 3 course meal on a daily basis; but that did not weaken her strength. She spent most of her childhood living in a home with a mentally ill family member, survived the roughest streets of St. Louis, MO., escaped deadly situations, and fought to keep her own sanity, so Rainee has proven that she is made to last. Faced with many obstacles, she managed to find her purpose and courage through those trials.
     What started out as a life possibly headed for destruction and failure, Rainee turned into a life of hope and inspiration. She's been able to teach and connect with people from the east to the west coast of the United States and discovered that her love for helping others is actually her life's purpose.
         Rainee has defied the odds and became a self published author of the novel, I Found Love at the End of My Rainbow, she  mentors at risk youth who live in group homes, and she founded Flaunt Your Confidence-a movement devoted to building and supporting people who are on a confidence seeking journey; by teaching workshops that provide very useful tools and gives heartfelt support which is the master key when guiding  a person towards a rich and fruitful life.